Welcome to my blog - we're going to keep it consistent, with some great tips, advice and findings being pushed your way...
As a nutrition and fitness coach - it's not all about being a health addict, it's a passion I hold for wellbeing and balance. Combine that with love for fitness and you get some pretty damn tasty sexy, wholesome food – full of nutrients that nourish, heal, and satisfy the soul.
As a International fitness model my health plays a big role in my everyday life. Many people ask for my advice on how I stay fit and healthy so through this blog, I aim to share my knowledge and to inspire you all on your journey to a healthier, happier outlook and lifestyle.
My diet is heavily created around a whole-food, plant-based diet. I am not gluten intolerant, but I don’t eat much gluten and I limit processed, refined foods, whilst also limiting my dairy intake. I eat meat and my sugar comes from natural, non-processed sources.
To be honest I eat what I want, when I want, and I don’t count calories. When you eat right your body will thrive, so listen to it. I'm fortunate enough to have found a balance that works best for my body, which is the biggest achievement you can make, with most meals I crave are the healthier options that I've created to adapt to a healthier lifestyle, which you will find through the coming recipe section of this blog.
I'm a big believer in the 80/20 rule. This means that healthy, nourishing food is consumed 80% of the time, leaving 20% of foods you love can be enjoyed with family and friends without feeling guilty or compromising your tastebuds!
Leading a holistic and balanced life has it's rewards and with the notion that knowledge is power, I hope to share my insights to aid your journey too, as you should shrive to be the best version of yourself - not a version of somebody else.